Room Rentals

Short term rental application form
Long term rental application form

Room Rental Insurance
The United Church of Canada has a new plan for insurance for both short-term and long-term rentals.  Liability insurance is available for regular rentals and can also include liquor liability, if required.  You will be asked to create a sign-in and password.  Click here to start.